TV Use in Moran, KS
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Moran, KS, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 521 people in Moran, that's:
- 172 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 250 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 505 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 375 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 432 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.