How People Watch TV in Tribune, KS
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Tribune, KS. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 701 that means in Tribune there are::
- 680 people who watch broadcast TV
- 336 people who stream TV online
- 49 people who regularly use DVRs
- 505 people with bundled services
- 231 people with a plethora of plasma-screens