Watching Cable TV in Westmoreland, KS
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Westmoreland, KS. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 704 people in Westmoreland, those stats equate to:
- 232 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 338 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 683 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 507 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 584 Westmoreland residents confined to network air dates and times.