How White City, KS Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in White City, KS. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 483 people in White City, that's:
- 159 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 232 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 469 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 348 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 401 White City residents confined to network air dates and times.