How Hartford, KY Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hartford, KY, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,550 people in Hartford, that's:
- 842 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,224 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,474 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,836 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,117 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.