Watching Cable TV in Clarks
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Clarks, LA. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
1,036 people live in Clarks, which means there are:
- 1,005 people who watch broadcast TV
- 497 people who stream TV online
- 73 people who regularly use DVRs
- 746 people with bundled services
- 342 people with a plethora of plasma-screens