Cable TV in Cut Off
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Cut Off, LA by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 5,624 that means in Cut Off there are::
- 5,455 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,700 people who stream TV online
- 394 people who regularly use DVRs
- 4,049 people with bundled services
- 1,856 people with a plethora of plasma-screens