TV Trends in Elton, LA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Elton, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,255 people in Elton, those stats equate to:
- 414 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 602 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,217 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 904 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,042 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.