How Lillie Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Lillie, LA tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
108 people live in Lillie, which means there are:
- 105 people who watch broadcast TV
- 52 people who stream TV online
- 8 people who regularly use DVRs
- 78 people with bundled services
- 36 people with a plethora of plasma-screens