TV Use in Meraux
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Meraux, LA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,249 people in Meraux, that's:
- 1,732 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,520 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 5,092 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,779 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,357 Meraux residents confined to network air dates and times.