How Oak Ridge, LA Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Oak Ridge, LA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 119 people in Oak Ridge, those stats equate to:
- 39 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 57 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 115 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 86 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 99 Oak Ridge residents confined to network air dates and times.