Watching Cable TV in Port Sulphur
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Port Sulphur, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,515 people in Port Sulphur, those stats equate to:
- 500 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 727 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,470 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,091 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,257 Port Sulphur residents confined to network air dates and times.