Watching Cable TV in Quitman
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Quitman, LA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 179 people in Quitman, that's:
- 59 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 86 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 174 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 129 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 149 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.