TV Trends in Rodessa, LA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Rodessa, LA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 261 people in Rodessa, those stats equate to:
- 86 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 125 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 253 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 188 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 217 Rodessa residents confined to network air dates and times.