TV Use in Sun, LA
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Sun, LA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
561 people live in Sun, which means there are:
- 544 people who watch broadcast TV
- 269 people who stream TV online
- 39 people who regularly use DVRs
- 404 people with bundled services
- 185 people with a plethora of plasma-screens