TV Trends in Waterproof, LA
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Waterproof, LA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 671 that means in Waterproof there are::
- 651 people who watch broadcast TV
- 322 people who stream TV online
- 47 people who regularly use DVRs
- 483 people with bundled services
- 221 people with a plethora of plasma-screens