TV Use in Wilson, LA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Wilson, LA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 604 people in Wilson, that's:
- 199 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 290 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 586 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 435 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 501 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.