How People Watch TV in Heath
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Heath, MA. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
814 people live in Heath, which means there are:
- 790 people who watch broadcast TV
- 391 people who stream TV online
- 57 people who regularly use DVRs
- 586 people with bundled services
- 269 people with a plethora of plasma-screens