TV Use in Norwell, MA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Norwell, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 10,288 people in Norwell, those stats equate to:
- 3,395 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,938 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,979 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,407 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,539 Norwell residents confined to network air dates and times.