Cable TV in Topsfield, MA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Topsfield, MA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,744 people in Topsfield, that's:
- 906 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,317 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,662 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,976 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,278 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.