TV Trends in California, MD
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in California, MD tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
11,352 people live in California, which means there are:
- 11,011 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,449 people who stream TV online
- 795 people who regularly use DVRs
- 8,173 people with bundled services
- 3,746 people with a plethora of plasma-screens