TV Trends in Ferndale
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Ferndale, MD tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Ferndale there are::
- 14,726 people who watch broadcast TV
- 7,287 people who stream TV online
- 1,063 people who regularly use DVRs
- 10,930 people with bundled services
- 5,010 people with a plethora of plasma-screens