Watching Cable TV in Green Haven
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Green Haven, MD by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 17,960 that means in Green Haven there are::
- 17,421 people who watch broadcast TV
- 8,621 people who stream TV online
- 1,257 people who regularly use DVRs
- 12,931 people with bundled services
- 5,927 people with a plethora of plasma-screens