Cable TV in Greensboro
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Greensboro, MD, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,864 Greensboro residents, there's:
- 615 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 895 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,808 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,342 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,547 Greensboro residents confined to network air dates and times.