Cable TV in Keedysville, MD
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Keedysville, MD, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 658 people in Keedysville, that's:
- 217 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 316 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 638 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 474 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 546 Keedysville residents confined to network air dates and times.