Cable TV in New Market, MD
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New Market, MD. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
644 people live in New Market, which means there are:
- 625 people who watch broadcast TV
- 309 people who stream TV online
- 45 people who regularly use DVRs
- 464 people with bundled services
- 213 people with a plethora of plasma-screens