How North Laurel, MD Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in North Laurel, MD. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in North Laurel there are::
- 23,036 people who watch broadcast TV
- 11,399 people who stream TV online
- 1,662 people who regularly use DVRs
- 17,099 people with bundled services
- 7,837 people with a plethora of plasma-screens