TV Use in Queenstown
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Queenstown, MD. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 637 people in Queenstown, that's:
- 210 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 306 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 618 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 459 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 529 Queenstown residents confined to network air dates and times.