Watching Cable TV in Trappe
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Trappe, MD, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,012 people in Trappe, those stats equate to:
- 334 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 486 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 982 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 729 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 840 Trappe residents confined to network air dates and times.