TV Use in Andover, ME
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Andover, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 912 people in Andover, that's:
- 301 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 438 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 885 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 657 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 757 Andover residents confined to network air dates and times.