How People Watch TV in Jay, ME
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Jay, ME tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Jay there are::
- 4,591 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,272 people who stream TV online
- 331 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,408 people with bundled services
- 1,562 people with a plethora of plasma-screens