How People Watch TV in Liberty
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Liberty, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,016 Liberty residents, there's:
- 335 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 488 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 986 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 732 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 843 Liberty residents confined to network air dates and times.