How Medway Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Medway, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,353 people in Medway, that's:
- 446 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 649 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,312 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 974 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,123 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.