How New Limerick Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in New Limerick, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 506 people in New Limerick, that's:
- 167 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 243 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 491 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 364 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 420 New Limerick residents confined to network air dates and times.