Watching Cable TV in Newfield
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Newfield, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,374 people in Newfield, that's:
- 453 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 660 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,333 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 989 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,140 Newfield residents confined to network air dates and times.