TV Use in Rumford
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Rumford, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,651 people in Rumford, those stats equate to:
- 1,535 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,232 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,511 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,349 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,860 Rumford residents confined to network air dates and times.