TV Use in Bellevue
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Bellevue, MI. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,418 people in Bellevue, that's:
- 468 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 681 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,375 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,021 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,177 Bellevue residents confined to network air dates and times.