How People Watch TV in Beverly Hills, MI
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Beverly Hills, MI by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 10,049 that means in Beverly Hills there are::
- 9,748 people who watch broadcast TV
- 4,824 people who stream TV online
- 703 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,235 people with bundled services
- 3,316 people with a plethora of plasma-screens