How Dansville, MI Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Dansville, MI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 446 people in Dansville, that's:
- 147 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 214 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 433 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 321 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 370 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.