How People Watch TV in Emmett
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Emmett, MI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 276 people in Emmett, those stats equate to:
- 91 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 132 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 268 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 199 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 229 Emmett residents confined to network air dates and times.