How People Watch TV in Grand Haven, MI
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Grand Haven, MI tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 10,493 that means in Grand Haven there are::
- 10,178 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,037 people who stream TV online
- 735 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,555 people with bundled services
- 3,463 people with a plethora of plasma-screens