Cable TV in New Baltimore
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in New Baltimore, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 11,746 people in New Baltimore, those stats equate to:
- 3,876 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 5,638 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 11,394 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 8,457 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 9,749 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.