TV Use in New Era
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in New Era, MI tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in New Era there are::
- 439 people who watch broadcast TV
- 217 people who stream TV online
- 32 people who regularly use DVRs
- 326 people with bundled services
- 149 people with a plethora of plasma-screens