How Norway Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Norway, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,834 people in Norway, those stats equate to:
- 935 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,360 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,749 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,040 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,352 Norway residents confined to network air dates and times.