How People Watch TV in Stephenson
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Stephenson, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 826 Stephenson residents, there's:
- 273 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 396 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 801 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 595 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 686 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.