How Stockbridge Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Stockbridge, MI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,317 people in Stockbridge, that's:
- 435 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 632 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,277 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 948 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,093 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.