Watching Cable TV in Alberta, MN
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Alberta, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 134 people in Alberta, that's:
- 44 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 64 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 130 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 96 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 111 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.