TV Use in Albertville
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Albertville, MN by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Albertville there are::
- 6,428 people who watch broadcast TV
- 3,181 people who stream TV online
- 464 people who regularly use DVRs
- 4,771 people with bundled services
- 2,187 people with a plethora of plasma-screens