Cable TV in Alvarado
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Alvarado, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 314 people in Alvarado, those stats equate to:
- 104 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 151 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 305 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 226 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 261 Alvarado residents confined to network air dates and times.