TV Use in Big Lake
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Big Lake, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 8,829 people in Big Lake, that's:
- 2,914 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,238 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,564 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,357 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,328 Big Lake residents confined to network air dates and times.